1 Reason Insurance is seeking talented, friendly, creative, energetic, compassionate, caring, fun and thoughtful SEO content copywriters to create awesome and engaging content to drive users to our and our client's web properties. Once the content consumers have arrived, the copywriting should enlighten and inform them in ways they won't find elsewhere.
Our objective is to create high-value content that will present our properties as the "go-to" place when seeking information on the particular subject. 1 Reason properties have a focus on insurance, credit card merchant services, web design, social media and internet marketing.
Some key attributes you should bring to the table:
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills, which includes: ability to simplify complex ideas into understandable concepts while spinning engaging prose.
- Can craft headlines, subject lines and calls-to-action that capture attention and that will rank well with SERP using best practices.
- Understand the fundamental principles of inbound marketing to drive phone calls, forms filled, or sales generated.
- Can get into the shoes of our target audiences and understand what drives them to make decisions and create the strategy of content that goes above our competition.
- Detail-oriented, with high standards for quality, relevance, and consistency of content. To take the content and reproduce it multiple times with the same level of passion and detail as the originals.
- Passion for interactive marketing (email, mobile, social & web) and emerging platforms and spaces.
- Video script writing for Youtube, in-article content video, and video ads.
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- High performing self-starter, with proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong problem solver, blending creative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with WordPress and Drupal content platforms
Education and Experience:
- Proven experience with content marketing in such things as case studies, white papers and e-books
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in journalism, English, communications, or marketing
- Portfolio of previous work
Some of the web properties are brand new and require include (in no particular order and some are owned and some are others):
and many more.
As an insurance and media content provider to some of our clients, we want to host information for an obviously wide variety of topics, but usually one theme, insurance.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to contentwriter (at) 1reason (dot) com
Robert Weinstein is a husband, dad, stock market junkie, real estate broker, and of course…Insurance agent. Interests include my family, economics, marketing, technology, real estate, finance/investing, history, and Asia.
Robert’s insurance expertise includes having the designation of Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC) and assist in asset protection for families with members entering retirement.
Robert is also an accomplished syndicated writer whose work can be found in TheStreet, MainStreet, CNBC, Forbes, Yahoo Finance, Seeking Alpha, MSN Money, The Money Show, Stock Saints, Motley Fool, Fidelity, Minyanville, RealMoney Pro, and many national and international newspapers.