Motorsport Insurance for Boat, Auto, and Kart Racing, Tractor Pulls, Demolition Derby, and More

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestby feather

If you want general liability, disability income, and/or workers' compensation insurance for your boat, auto, or Kart Racing, Demolition Derby, Tractor Pulls, and other Motorsports, give us a call or complete our contact form.

We are able to secure liability insurance coverage for motorsport events that include:

General Liability, Workers' Comp and Disability Income Insurance

Boat Racing 

Demolition Derby

Drag Racing 

Indoor Karting

Kart Racing

Motorcycle Racing

Motorsports / Driving Schools

Motorsports Country Clubs

Short Track Oval Racing

Racing Associations

Road Courses

Snowmobile Competitions

Specialty Motorsports Events

Super Speedways

Tractor/truck Pulls

Information required to apply for insurance coverage includes:

Five years of company loss runs

Diagram of locations(s)

Schedule of events

Copies of relative contracts, including assumption of liability of others