Leading service providers offer agents and brokers tools to grow their businesses
eXp Realty Adds Nine New Vendors to Its Internal Marketplace, eXp Solutions
BELLINGHAM, Wash., May 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — eXp Realty®, “the most agent-centric real estate brokerage on the planet™” and the core subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI), today announced the addition of nine new industry-leading vendors, tools and services to its eXp Solutions suite of offerings that its agents can use as an extension of their team throughout the real estate and homebuying lifecycle.
“As the industry’s most agent-centric brokerage, we are focused on helping our agents succeed and grow their businesses with the addition of vendors, tools and services that can save them valuable time and money,” said Leo Pareja, Chief Strategy Officer, eXp Realty. “Our team has vetted these products and services and are confident these providers care about our agents’ businesses as much as we do and will enable them to provide a world-class client experience.”
- RateMyAgent aggregates an agent’s existing reviews, makes it easy to collect new ones and turns them into valuable content that feeds directly to their social media, Google Profile and website.
- Transactly and SkyTC streamline the transaction process from pre-listing to post-closing. Through a mix of automation, integrations and tech-enabled services, they help agents save time and scale their business.
Marketing and Listing Solutions
- Curbio helps complete pre-listing home updates and repairs with a streamlined solution that eliminates the stress of getting homes market-ready. From fast fix-ups to full renovations, Curbio takes the lead, with zero due until the home sells.
- Blended Sense is a first-of-its-kind media technology platform that will provide all eXp agents with access to high-quality production and asset management.
- Passive Prospecting™️ is the YouTube for real estate industry leaders, offering training, coaching and video editing services for real estate professionals.
- Flow Living is an automated social media marketing tool that automatically creates ads from listings and targets the right audience across multiple platforms, sending leads directly to a digital device. Currently available outside the U.S. and Canada in 22 global markets.
- Flowcode provides eXp agents with a platform to drive leads and measure the effectiveness of their offline media, marketing and consumer-facing efforts through Flowcode QR codes, customizable Flowpage mobile microsites and analytics dashboards. Unique Flowcodes can also be placed on marketing assets.
- Real Grader measures, manages and maximizes an agent’s digital presence, raising their grade on eight sites and building a strong unified digital brand.
About eXp World Holdings, Inc.
eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI) is the holding company for eXp Realty®, Virbela and SUCCESS® Enterprises.
eXp Realty is the largest independent real estate company in the world with more than 88,000 agents in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, India, Mexico, Portugal, France, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Italy, Hong Kong, Colombia, Spain, Israel, Panama, Germany, Dominican Republic, Greece, New Zealand, Chile, Poland and Dubai and continues to scale internationally. As a publicly traded company, eXp World Holdings provides real estate professionals the unique opportunity to earn equity awards for production goals and contributions to overall company growth. eXp World Holdings and its businesses offer a full suite of brokerage and real estate tech solutions, including its innovative residential and commercial brokerage model, professional services, collaborative tools and personal development. The cloud-based brokerage is powered by Virbela, an immersive 3D platform that is deeply social and collaborative, enabling agents to be more connected and productive. SUCCESS® Enterprises, anchored by SUCCESS® magazine and its related media properties, was established in 1897 and is a leading personal and professional development brand and publication.
For more information, visit https://expworldholdings.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management’s current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. Such forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof, and the company undertakes no obligation to revise or update them. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance. Important factors that may cause actual results to differ materially and adversely from those expressed in forward-looking statements include changes in business or other market conditions; the difficulty of keeping expense growth at modest levels while increasing revenues; and other risks detailed from time to time in the company’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings, including but not limited to the most recently filed Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q and Annual Report on Form 10-K.
Media Relations Contact:
eXp World Holdings, Inc.
Investor Relations Contact:
Denise Garcia, Managing Partner
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/ff43341a-4827-4db3-9504-31c4ae1c6ae0