The days of use-it-or-lose-it and Medicaid as your only options to pay for extended long-term care are over. Today, policies are on the market that allow for many choices and tailor-made asset protection solutions. With almost 10,000 people reaching retirement age every day, the timing is perfect for customizable insurance products to shift long-term risk.
Because of the tax advantages at the state and federal level, it's often not a matter of if you think you will need long-term care coverage, it's more about reallocating assets in the most tax efficient strategy to provide the maximum return possible.
Americans are living much longer than ever before in history. With the benefits of living longer come the risks that you may need assistance with staying independent. Today, people are living longer and have a greater chance than ever before that they will need extended care.
1 Reason Insurance offers many options and products to transfer risk using either traditional long-term care insurance products or using an innovative life insurance-based long-term care product that is so revolutionary, it has been awarded a U.S. Patent.
1 Reason long-term insurance plans can help you reach and keep your retirement goals, today and tomorrow. A sample of the benefits our long-term care products include:
- Guaranteed rates that never increase.
- Options to simply reposition existing assets into tax-advantaged products, with no additional payments required.
- Non-use doesn't result in loss of premium. Any portion of the available long-term care benefit not used becomes a tax-free benefit to your heirs.
- A full 100% guaranteed return of premium if you quit the policy, regardless if it's one month, one year, or five years. If you find a better deal, you can get all your money back and use it towards something else.
- The ability to acquire coverage, even with health conditions.
- Utilizing qualified assets to fund long-term care protection.
- Benefits that can be extended for life, not just a few years.
- Robert Weinstein was awarded the Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC) designation.
Robert Weinstein is a husband, dad, stock market junkie, real estate broker, and of course…Insurance agent. Interests include my family, economics, marketing, technology, real estate, finance/investing, history, and Asia.
Robert’s insurance expertise includes having the designation of Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC) and assist in asset protection for families with members entering retirement.
Robert is also an accomplished syndicated writer whose work can be found in TheStreet, MainStreet, CNBC, Forbes, Yahoo Finance, Seeking Alpha, MSN Money, The Money Show, Stock Saints, Motley Fool, Fidelity, Minyanville, RealMoney Pro, and many national and international newspapers.