DEER PARK, Ill., June 22, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As a platinum sponsor and annual supporter of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year© Midwest program, The Plexus Groupe LLC congratulates the 2017 award winners, who were honored at a gala at Chicago’s Navy Pier on Wednesday night.
The 2017 EY Entrepreneur of the Year© Midwest award winners are:
- Jordan Batt and Paul Chernawsky, Endurance, Northbrook, Illinois.
- Gregory Caplan, Remote Year, Highland Park, Illinois.
- Jake Crampton, MedSpeed, Elmhurst, Illinois.
- Ilene Gordon, Ingredion Incorporated, Westchester, Illinois.
- Alison Gutterman, Jelmar, LLC, Skokie, Illinois.
- Andrew Limouris, Medix, Chicago.
- Loretta Rosenmayer, INTREN LLC, Union, Illinois.
- Patrick Vihtelic, Home Chef, Chicago.
“We applaud the Entrepreneur of the Year© 2017 Midwest program finalists and winners for their persistence and innovation,” said Brian F. Griffin, Plexus President and Chief Operating Officer. “The entrepreneurial spirit is vital to our economy, as is the willingness to roll up your sleeves and transform a concept into a business. At Plexus, we relish partnering with companies who dare to dream and burn to succeed, and we salute EY for its strong support of entrepreneurship locally, nationally and globally.”
ABOUT THE PLEXUS GROUPE
The Plexus Groupe (Plexus) is an insurance brokerage and risk management consultancy with offices in Deer Park, Ill. (headquarters), Chicago, Dallas and Oklahoma City. The firm offers expertise in employee benefits, property and casualty, retirement plans, personal insurance, HR administration and consulting, technology, and mergers and acquisitions.
Plexus has earned Best Places to Work in Insurance honors from Business Insurance magazine in each of the last seven years, and the firm was named a Best Practices Agency for 2016 by Reagan Consulting and the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America, Inc.
For more information on Plexus, please contact the firm at 847-307-6100, or visit plexusgroupe.com.